Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Morning

Just a little of this and that on this Saturday morning.
Yesterday was a town day, Judith has been complaining about her ear hurting so our first stop was at the local clinic to check those ears out. Ear infection, oh my. We were picked up by the crew and made a couple of quick stops then we went to lunch. After lunch we made one more stop to see if the other Fred's had the skirt I wanted for Sunday. Thankfully they did and it was on sale and I had a coupon.
After Fred's we went to pick up Judith's meds and head home. Once home, we donned our water boots and headed outside for the afternoon. It was nice to be outside but challenging as well since there is alot to be done inside, oh well. That is what today is for!
O and Levi are gone to start preparing their spring bear hunting area. The girls and I are cooking and cleaning today and keeping Benjamin occupied. First words out of his mouth at 6:20am were "Where Day (Daddy)? and Where Bubba?" It was down hill from there for a few minutes. Thankful that he went back to sleep for a bit!
Right now there is a riveting game of hide and seek taking place while we wait for the grain mill to finish. Better go check on that laundry....

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you do have quite the busy Saturdays, makes me feel a bit lazy. :) Hope the rest of your day is good.

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy. He won't always be left out, but it will seem like it for some time to him. We got a lot done today, too. Now I am ready to crash, but still have 2 bathrooms to get clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like daddy's boy. It's tough trying to keep up with the big kids I'm sure. Enjoy your busy day. Me? I'm doing NOTHING...and loving it (I'd love it more if I was feeling tip top).

    ReplyDelete