Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playing Outside in Spring Time

During “Break Up” it is challenging to know how to dress the little ones. The big kids know by now how to stay warm and to come change if they do get their clothes wet, but the little guy, he just wants to be outside. This day was warm and the snow was melting so the snow suit would be too warm. Wearing just a jacket he got his pants wet. Last summer, when the Grandparents were here, my Dad bought Benjamin this little one piece waterproof suit which is called a Muddy Buddy? (I think) Last fall Benjamin wanted nothing to do with this suit, but this spring, he doesn’t care what he has to wear as long as he is going outside to ride the  “mo machine” (snow machine)or his “mo bike” (his little balance bike, why mo at the beginning?, no clue). This suit is great, so great that I am going to try to find an online source to purchase one in the next size as we bought this a good 10 hours away from home. (And yes we were still in the state of Alaska!)
102_3259

3 comments:

  1. If you find out where, let me know. I will need one for my little dude next year. They look close to the same size. I think their b-days are just a few weeks apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! I hope you find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can find more. Sounds like it works perfect for you.

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete