Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally

We finally finished rummaging through the Christmas decoration boxes and I called it quits and said we are finished. I could have kept going but that would mean that the boxes would still be sitting in my dining room floor and the fall boxes would still be sitting by the front door. My husband has always taken care of the boxes going out of and into storage. I decided that since my husband has been sick and not quite 100% yet that the Blessings and I would take care of the boxes while my husband was at work. Levi and Judith descended into the crawl space and Elisabeth and I passed all of the boxes down. Whew! What a difference getting all those boxes out of the dining room has made. We got some of the house back into order yesterday and today we get to finish up and then we get to enjoy dinner with some friends that the Army brought back to the great state of Alaska!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your husband has not been feeling the greatest. It is wonderful that the blessing could bless their father in this way! I love havine older children! And, by the way, both comments came through, so I am sorry you had trouble. Have a restful weekend.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    Aah Haa, you defected to blogspot too. So nice to see you here.

    That was us too, the boxes were out for 5 days and noone was putting them away, so I finally took them to the basement so they were somewhat out of sight/out of mind. Anna's cat likes to play in them anyway.

    Nice photos of your children playing piano!!!!

    Have a blessed weekend. What are you up too? We are currently being buried by a winter storm & then frozen with -23 to -33 windchill. I should be well preserved until spring...or summer.

    ReplyDelete