Sunday, December 26, 2010

Exported and Imported

My Homeschool Blogger blog has been exported from over there and imported here at blogger!!! This makes me happy to have my blog all together again! I could be really proud of myself, but I can't be. What I am is thankful for people like Sally who do all the challenging work and are kind enough to post about what they have found. I can say that I opened the two links she linked to and my blog was exported and imported easy peasy. Thank you so much Sally!

7 comments:

  1. Boy, I need to do that too, but have just been putting it off until I had a moment. I will need Sally to hold my hand too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In regard to your comment about the new year... I am thinking you did not eat enough cookies yet. Eat more fudge and cookies and then your tummy will start talking to your brain. (lol) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee, hee! OK, if you ate that much, your brain should be talking soon! Mine just says I am nuts and need to get it in gear NOW! As for the cbox, I love mine for back and forth conversations like this one or for a quick hello. They only get used if you visit others with cboxes, I have noticed. Like all blogging, it is a give and take. I've not had spam issues, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, yay, you did it! Really I didn't do anything big. I just googled it. :) It's all out there for the finding, anything you want to learn how to do here. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a blog on homesteadblogger.com, which is part of the homeschoolblogger.com website as well. When they did that big change-over, I think they lost a lot of people. I kept my other blog on there though, because I am one of their featured writers (Homestead Kitchen on Fridays) But I much prefer blogspot, and have my pimary blog on there (MrsMamaHen.com)

    ReplyDelete