Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve


This is how I bundled up to head out for my last minute shopping. I usually have all my shopping completed by now and usually Christmas Eve Eve is the day I set aside for preparing food for Christmas. This year everything just seems a little wonky. I headed out around 9am and I didn't return home until around 5pm. Crazy. No, I didn't shop all that time. I visited with a friend for a bit and I helped a friend who just returned to Alaska to live clean carpet in their rental house. I also ran a couple of errands for my wonderful husband. The temp was around -25 to -30 all day, so my fur hat came in handy for keeping me warm!
My husband snapped these pictures before I left Thursday morning. He loves fur and seeing his wife warm!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures of you! Fur is sooooooo warm! I made a red fox hat last year, but most of the time it's not cold enough in this part of AK to need it. I sure to miss the Interior, even with that super cold weather.

    ReplyDelete