Monday, October 25, 2010

Working out the kinks

I have been trying to work out the kinks in our schedule...we might be getting somewhere. If I could only get my children to spend their time more efficiently...If only. That is a dream I have. Sometimes I wonder.

I have realized that the little fella needs to get outside everyday that he can (and so does Mom). So, everyday after lunch (weather permitting, which is until around -10 for my taste) we are going to get outside for fresh air and sunshine for at least 30 minutes before the little fella's nap. He loves to be outside, I mean loves it.

I have the school aged blessings working throught their more independent studies in the morning and we do group or Mom help items while the little guy is napping. We will see and I am sure I will change things up again as we move through these toddler stages.

Now, I must go supervise tea staining paper for our sea journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment