Monday, October 18, 2010

The reality of some days

This is not a pretty post but it is the reality of some days around here, how about you?

This one is super small, edited it too small at Photobucket.

This picture shows the dirty dishes from breakfast(the dishwasher gets unloaded at our 11:30 chore time), and the clean garbage can lid(washed last night). That lid takes up too much space.



This one is a bit bigger.

This shows smoothie and toast station.



This last picture shows the flax seed grinding and oatmeal station.



Yes, I could have taken time to straighten up a bit more but I chose to get the day started. And it helps to know that at when we do our chores at 11:30 that this will all be cleaned up and ready for the lunch mess. Yes, another mess but not as messy as this one and lunch gets cleaned up right away! Then there is dinner, see it is never ending. My attitude about the whole thing is what I can adjust.

Now the length of time it takes some blessings here to do math is another story....I will be setting a time for math from now on.

1 comment:

  1. My kitchen looks like that more days than not. I find it hard to have a clean house and also get in a good's days schooling. I usually choose school - or doing something fun. LOL

    Hugs to you!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete