Monday, October 18, 2010

The kitchen after lunch

So, I decided to get my after post up right away.

Here is the kitchen after chore time and the big kids are eating lunch and listening to Peter Pan  while the little guy is in his crib falling asleep.

The kitchen isn't perfectly clean but I can honestly say that my kitchen really never is perfectly clean. But this makes me happy. The dishes will be put away later this afternoon after we finish our school work. Oh, how I miss the half day days, but it seems we have outgrown them.



Here is the other side of the kitchen. See the basket on the counter? I greatly dislike having that basket there but my husband likes the bread right there so instead of bread all over the counter I tossed it into this basket. I have ordered a new utensil holder that should arrive in a few days. I am really looking forward to the new addition to the counter.

1 comment: