Saturday, October 9, 2010

In which the grandparents visit and we take very few photos....

Can you believe that the grands came and we didn't take one picture of them and the kids? Oh, my. Lots of duck hunting and grouse hunting pictures were taken though.

The hunters and their ducks.



The hunters and the grouse (and one little boy who is always glad to see his Daddy)

Do you notice the lack of jackets? The weather was crazy, unseasonably warm!



One of the blessings did get this picture of Nana and Benjamin



This is one wonderful big sister, so patient with our little determined fella!



The flurries have begun to fly but there is no snow on the ground yet, soon enough though we will have a white covering to help pretty up all the brown. That is what I enjoy about the snow!

3 comments:

  1. I've done that - just enjoyed the visit and forgotten the camera. You have the memories, right?!

    I can't believe you are getting snow!!! It was in the 80s here today! We'd love to have you join us on some field trips if you are ever in this area!

    Blessings
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your freezer is going to be full! I am so glad you enjoyed your time with your parents. I bet they did too.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh how wonderful!! The pics that you did take where great!!! I know that you all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete