Monday, September 27, 2010

Life

Sorry for the lack of posting....life is happening around here.

  • The weather has turned cold and has driven me inside, the kids still go out.

  • I have been finishing up some last minute projects.

  • We have Grands arriving tomorrow!!!!!

  • We are still adjusting to new school curriculums which require quite a bit of my help.

  • Not much else happens on school days except: school, laundry, cooking and kitchen clean up, and general picking up at the end of the day.

  • We have been so busy between moose hunting, school and life that we have a brand new computer sitting in the box. I dare not attempt to take apart the old and try to get the new started. My husband will get around to it in the next few days as he is off for a few days to visit with the Grands.

  • My husband took an extra day off(tomorrow) and we haven't told the blessings yet, they will be so excited when they wake up in the morning! And sad when they have to leave for piano right after breakfast and leave Dad home(he has some at home projects so three hours alone will be good for him).

  • I am enjoying our school days for the most part. I made some different choices for this year. I need to post about our curriculum...soon, maybe after it snows?

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a fun time with the Grands there and daddy home. How exciting!

    Dare I hope that you have snow soon so we can here about your curriculum changes? teehe

    Wow, 15 there and 55 here...and I thought we were cold. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete