Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whew!

Last week was warm and this week has been unseasonably warm! We have been getting our school work done and out to enjoy the late afternoon/evening out of doors. School is going well, I still have some schedule issues to tweak but it will come together when it comes together.

My wonderful husband arrived home tonight from moose hunting and the guy he was hunting with got a moose. Glad to have my husband home!!!!!!!!!

While he was moose hunting, I finished painting the dining room. I still have a little touch up to do here and there but it doesn't require the moving of furniture or anything major like that so it can be done by and by.

One of these days I will get around to posting our curriculum choices for this year....

1 comment:

  1. Its still warm here too - 90s. I'm really ready for fall! I'm impressed that you are painting and that your dh caught a moose! Way to go both of you!

    Blessings
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete