- Let the girls sleep in as we stayed up late watching The History of Us on History Channel.
- Got a slow start to our day.
- Had breakfast
- Accomplished school.
- Answered a few phone calls.
- Washed two loads of laundry
- Had lunch
- Made a birthday gift
- Went to a birthday party
- Came home and played outside with the kids
- Took a 45 minute walk and the kids rode bikes (that was wonderful!)
- Gave the baby a bath
- Checked email while big kids took showers
- Did music flashcards with Judith
- Rocked baby to sleep
- Now I am typing this post.
I am off to prepare for sleep because I am tired and my house looks like a tornado flew through here since as you can see on my list cleaning is not on there for today.
But I can say that today has been a great day and I would not change a thing.