Friday, September 11, 2009

September beginnings

As you know if you are a frequent reader here, occasionally I post pictures of dead things...here is a dead duck. I failed to take pictures of the moose butchering but I have done so before so that can be viewed here and here.September2009010.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


In school related news all three big kid blessings began piano lessons.


September2009018.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


We took a drive up north to see the fall colors before they are gone.


September2009021.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


We saw cows on the way, I will have to drive that way when I miss the lower 48!


September2009025.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


 


September2009024.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


We packed a picnic lunch and ate by the river where we smelled the odor of highbush cranberries.


September2009061.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


This is Hilltop,  a truck stop on the haul road. They have great pie but we didn't stop this time.


 


September2009062.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I need to do some work on my blog too. My Mom is heading home soon and I plan to start my blog again next month. Thanks for sharing your fall pics. Fall is so pretty in the interior. I miss that. Our leaves just die and fall off the trees here.

    ReplyDelete