Wednesday, September 23, 2009

cake and a straw

Baby Blessing prefers a straw over a cup


 


September2009105.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


When Blessing #1 had his birthday this summer we were in the lower 48 so he didn't get a special cake, he definitely had a special day but not the traditional homemade cake. We finally got around to his cake Sunday. I had to stay home from church with three blessings in various degrees of head cold, so I baked the cake while the healthy people were at church. We decorated after lunch and then we ate cake.


September2009110.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


September2009111.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


September2009113.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I love your new look on the blog! I also love seeing the pics from the cake, school and your fall drive! Your girls are so pretty and your boys so handsome! Thanks for sharing! I need to get back to blogging. Life is just really busy now and I would rather read than post to relax! :)


    Blessings, Eva

    ReplyDelete