Saturday, August 8, 2009

Less is More

We had a little less smoke last night and this morning, for which I am most thankful. I am going to enjoy a day of cleaning and homeschool organizing (when I am not cooking, feeding or rocking a baby)!

Our garage door opener died on Thursday so my sweet husband is gone now to get a replacement. We have lived here for 14 years and the opener was new when we bought our house, so I guess 14 years is a fairly good life span for a opener.?



May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment