Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Today

Well, I am definitely learning patience and to wait to "do the next thing" throughout this whole thyroid ordeal. Today was my initial visit with the ENT doctor. This was one of those situations where this is the doctor that orders the test/tests that I need. So today was the day I saw this new to me doctor and he ordered the tests. I go next Tuesday for my Fine Needle Aspiration and one other test that I do not know the name for. Once the tests are completed it will take 2-3 days for results to be sent to the docotor and then I will update here. I would appreciate your prayers as we travel down this road.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the update and have been praying. "I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I hope; my souls waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning." Psalm 130:5-6.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying here! And anxiously awaiting the good news that I hope will be forthcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you as I think today is the big day!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete