Monday, July 21, 2008

What have wee been doing?

I have been attempting to update around the old blog lately, but the posts have been filled with updates to my health...how boring!!


Well, I finally uploaded pictures so here is our summer so far......


In June we bought plants, veggies and seed potatoes..


The garden was roto tilled


June2008019.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Flowers were planted


June2008003.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Vegetables were planted


June2008034.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Baby birds were hatched


June2008029.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Smoke? Just checking  (Yes Dad, they are on the roof) Oh, yeah, this is also where my husband puts his moose and caribou antlers.


SpringandSummervideos2008009.jpg image by kaysmarmey


An 8th birthday was celebrated


July2008052.jpg image by kaysmarmey


A small town 4th of July parade was attended


July2008080.jpg image by kaysmarmey


The 4th was a hot day so every one but me took a cool dip in the pond


July2008083.jpg image by kaysmarmey


We purchased this new to us van


SpringandSummervideos2008014.jpg image by kaysmarmey


A 10th birthday was celebrated


SpringandSummervideos2008047.jpg image by kaysmarmey


And a basketball goal was assembled


SpringandSummervideos2008016.jpg image by kaysmarmey


That pretty much catches you up on what has occured around here since I began my awakening from my first trimester. No news on an earlier surgery date yet, I am accepting that no news is good news.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good summer so far! I'll be praying about your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love updating posts with all the photos. Good work. That one with everyone on the roof would make a great Christmas photo, if you could get yourself and the baby up there too. (hee, hee, just kidding)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete