Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ups and downs

This will definitely be a pregnancy that I will not soon forget, I guess it is like "they" (just who are they?) say, "going out with a bang".  I have felt well throughout all the testing and then the diagnosis and the wait to determine whether or not to have surgery now or wait. Now the date has been set and I feel as though I am regressing back to the way I felt about 4 weeks ago. But I must not dwell here long. There are so many things to do. Things to get in order, things to clean, things to keep, give away or toss. I must muddle through and find some order in this chaos.


It honestly does not seem to be effecting my children adversely  at all. They have just rolled through this whole thing so well. Blessing #1 turns 10 tomorrrow and he asked for a basketball goal. One came home with Dad last night and was put together and now I hear a ball dribbling and going through the hoop and lots of back and forth between my two players. If you know us personally, can you guess which two are playing?


I will try to down load pictures this weekend.


May the Lord find us faithful.

5 comments:

  1. you start feeling much better. I can't believe the rough pregnancy you've had. I'm glad that they found the problem (hopefully this is it!). Let us know the date so we can be praying then also.


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basketball is very popular among 10 year olds. I was unable to "enjoy" my last pregnancy because I knew I was carrying a baby with a horrible birth defect and birth was going to be hard on him. While our situations are different, I am praying for the best outcome for you and this sweet little person.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been away on vacation, so I'm just catching up on your blog. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers as the surgery approaches. Make sure to keep us updated! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike and I will keep you all in our prayers Melissa.

    I'm so sorry that you have to go through this stuff. I'm sending you a great big hug.

    Hugs,

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa,

    I'm sorry I have been away for a while, I've had my own health issues that kept my blogging minimal, but I'm glad to be back and have been busy reading & catching up with you. My, you have been through a lot lately. I was afraid something was up when I hadn't heard from you. So sorry to hear about your latest, but glad things are going to get taken care of - you are in my prayers dear. May the rest of your year go much more smoothly now. Wishing for you health and happiness! (((HUGS))) & Blessings, Jane

    ReplyDelete