Monday, July 21, 2008

Two posts in two days, please don't faint!

Was my day productive?Yes. Can you tell? NO!!!


I did a few little things, like



  • laundry.

  • Clearing off items that fell off of my night stand during my first trimester.

  • Clearing off items hidden behind the treadmill during my first trimester.

  • Making NO Bake Cookies and

  •  Cream Cheese Banana Bread.  (It sure sounds and smells good, can't wait for it to come out of the oven)

  • Dusting some shelves and dressers in my bedroom.

  • Vacuuming behind the treadmill and nightstand


So, I am slowly moving toward getting this home back in order. The good news: I have a cleaning crew coming Thursday evening. I am so thrilled. I think it will be fantastic, actually like a party!!! That said, I am spending my week doing what I can do to make my time with help easier for me and them. I do need to work more in our bedroom because I am to do that room myself. I will make sure my bathrooms are cleaned well before sending someone in to clean the out of my reach light fixtures and high shelves. I am also planning on washing all the curtains to be put back up before they leave on Thursday.(only downside is the weather is not cooperating and we are cool, cloudy and drizzly at times, just yucky and I have been cold all day)


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad that you are being cared for so well. That's the body at work! It's a joy to read your post today. I am glad you are feeling stronger. How was that bread? I wanted to make some, but need to watch my points with Grace's birthday this week. (Birthdays tend to be a week long celebration around here.)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bread recipe. I'm thankful you are getting some help, wish I was there to help =)

    ReplyDelete