Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What drives your day?

How do you decide what your plan of the day will be? Do you plan every moment and get stressed if it does not go "your" way? Do you have a loosely laid plan but transition easily when changes occur? Do you have no plan and fly by the seat of your pants all day, then at the end of the day wonder where the day went? Well, I have had days like each of these above. But my goal is balance. I plan our day loosely, we have routine and responsibilities but I want my days to be used as the Lord wants them used. I desire to be on the look out for moments that He sends to direct my day. I must be prepared for my day, but also prepared for other things.


What's on the menu today?


Breakfast: Waffles (extras from another day that I have frozen)


Lunch: Undecided


Dinner: Moose stew with corn muffins


May the Lord find us faithful.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment