Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Anti-procrastination

Here are a couple of after pictures from my anti-procrastination project today.


January2007032.jpg         January2007031.jpg


I have neglected these areas for the past couple of months as well as the whole master bedroom. I purchased the red star at Michael's right before Christmas and just put it up today. A couple of things had fallen off of the quilt rack shelf and I had never replaced them, so I just readjusted the accessories in the whole room. Now I will finish my night stand and move things out of the room where they need to go. I also did another small shelf on the other side of the room but did not take a picture of that.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. Your bedroom looks great! Good job!

    Kelli

    www.kellishouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks great. I am so thankful Mrs. Wilt started these challenges. I have gotten so much accomplished!! Sometimes it just takes a little poke to finally do what needs done. Great Job.


    Rean Day

    http://reanshopechest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red star would look fabulous in my living room! :-)

    ReplyDelete