Thursday, January 11, 2007

Homekeeping

In my wanderings around in cyber world, I look for information about homeschooling, homekeeping and cooking. It was not until today that I realized the coralation between all of those things, they all deal with me continuing my education as a keeper at home. So, while others with secular jobs continue their education working towards masters and doctorates to gain promotions, etc. I will just keep continuing my education. It won't yield a promotion, for I am at the top of my pay scale. I cannot attain a higher promotion. I can only learn to do my job better and do it more proficiently. 


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I fully agree....I remember my days before children working full time...part of my job was to actually research on the internet the changing aspects of employment......now, I do the same thing as far as finding good, sound resources to help me be the wife, helpmeet and mother I should be! So, our time investing in this is not all just for "play" by any means! And thanks for always sharing what you find with me!!!

    LAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. While we may not receive earthly blessings for our work, God will be well pleased with our efforts to train our children at home!

    May you have a blessed day!


    Yvonne :o)

    ReplyDelete