Monday, January 29, 2007

Last Anti-Procrastination Challenge Day

Wow, I am so thankful to Mrs. Wilt over at Sparrow's Nest for bringing this challenge to us these past days. I have greatly learned how quickly little "put off" tasks can be completed. While I still have a long way to go, I saw how helpful this little character trait can be. I now pick things up when I pass them instead of thinking I will do them later. Also, my anti-procrastination for today, getting up early. I do not like getting out of bed at all. I could sleep until 10:00 each and every day if I could. BUT, there are three blessings that live here and need me to get up. Now, I do not sleep until 10 ever, but I do sleep until the last possible moment most days, this morning, I set a time to get up and I got up, showered, swished and swiped, and sat down to spend some time in the morning with the Lord. The day has been great so far, we are almost finished with school for the day!!! So, that is my morning. Thanks Mrs. Wilt.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment