Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blessing #3

For any of you reading this who know my youngest blessing, you already know this so humor me. She truely is our challenge, a precious one  but a challenge none the less. She seems to always need something to do. This challenges me as I need to do things with blessing #1 and #2 for school. That said, everyday I have to find something for her to do until her sister is finished with her schoolwork, then she is fine. Usually it is play dough or puzzles or painting. Today, I decided to get out her scrapbook items that I got her for her birthday and let her go for it. She is loving it so much. I gave her a few items and a quick instruction, she is thrilled, she has her own table, close but away from us and she has completed four pages already. She has wanted to scrapbook for a long time and shame on me for not letting her before this but to I dreaded the whole thing, so now I know it is not that bad. All I have to do spell words for her so maybe she will learn to spell while she scrapbooks!!!


May the Lord find us faithful.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment