Monday, September 24, 2012

Today was Monday

Today, I slept later than I wanted. On a Monday no less. Which means school started later than planned and today is a class day for Levi so we had to leave the house whether we were finished or not.

I think everyone got quite a bit of school work accomplished.

During class the girls, Benjamin and I went to church to do a small chore and then a quick trip to the library before picking up Levi.

Once we arrived home it was chore time. I have a question. Why does chore time take so long? Looks like we will be tightening the reigns a bit around here until we can relearn a few things.  Like diligence and focus.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like sleeping in on Monday's either, it can seem to throw my whole week off. But it sounds like you got a lot accomplished. :)

    ReplyDelete