Friday, August 31, 2012

Wednesday

Benjamin is waking up Levi, good morning!

255

We went fishing for a few hours on Wednesday morning but I had a headache so there were not many photos taken while on the boat. I took a nap.

After fishing we loaded up and headed back north for our next stop. Chitina, Alaska. We actually stopped a bit before this and attended Wednesday evening service where we had camped on Sunday night.

We then headed to our camping spot.

256

My sweetie using his camp oven

261

My husband’s long time friend met us down here as they were planning on going out for salmon dipnetting the next morning.

264

Checking out the turkeys and chickens

269270

The Blessings and I were able to go out on the river  but I left all cameras at the camper. Judith had her camera so I shall have to upload those tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Benjamin's head looks so grown up! Philip still has little-boy hair, or maybe it's his haircut. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a camp oven, but gave it away. *sigh* It was my grandpa's. He bought it just so my grandma could bake him pies while camping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun trip, sorry about the headache though.

    ReplyDelete