Wednesday, August 8, 2012

One Table Cleared and Taken Down

Tonight I finished clearing off both tables and the piles underneath the tables. Now just to put the tables away and clean and figure out where to place the furniture for the fall/winter season.
Still much to do but it feels great to clear out three boxes of books. And two bags of stuff to throw away. I got a call from Pa pa today while standing in the book section at Sam's today. She said, "From the pictures on your blog you don't need anymore books." Haha!  (Pa pa, I did not purchase any books for me but Benjamin did get a sticker book)
But I had a revelation tonight. I thought that the household issues that I have been having were since before Benjamin was born. Not true at.all!! You see, when Judith was building all of her hideaways in history with Mrs. L she had notebook pages to complete. Tonight I sat down at the computer to order prints of her builds to complete that notebook for the memory factor(this was a super special time not only for Judith but all of us). Well, I was sucked into those months of study but not the history but my home. Things were a bit more orderly and my children looked so precious and happy. So, Momma has a lot of work to do on the inside and on the homefront.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting through the books you have, and that you kept yourself to only buying a sticker book. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete