Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Away from the blog

I do not know why I have been away but it has been a busy couple of weeks. Nothing really going on but yet busy. Spring has sprung here in the Interior of Alaska. Maybe I have spent my time trying to keep my blessings inside for morning lessons. As soon as they finish their inside work they are out the door!

So, my Resurrection Sunday morning pictures are not that great, Elisabeth's hair hadn't been finished yet and Benjamin did not want to sit still but none the less, here they are!


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The girls' dresses turned out so beautiful--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend. I think we have a similar ailment here. We can't wait to get outside, either. It will only get harder and harder. I love your Easter picture. It shows real life, just how the kids were at that moment. :-) You'll want to remember these days one of these days.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete