Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not much

I haven't posted much around the old blog lately. We have been, well, living life. Not much has gone on outside of the daily activities and we didn't build any projects last week with Winter Promise and the camera, well, let's say it sat on the shelf.


It is getting colder each day. This morning I think is the coldest yet at 22 degrees. It will warm up when the sun makes its appearance but I have a washer full of winter coats, hats, mittens and the like getting all washed up in preparation. The laundry pile was huge yesterday morning with all those extra things added to the weekend laundry pilings. The pile was reduced greatly yesterday and by the time we go to bed tonight we should be caught up to normal laundry amounts. (Laundry is never finished) I may even go build a nice cozy fire in the wood stove this morning.....


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I am having a hard time thinking of things to blog about, as well. Plus I am trying really hard to be diligent at home, as you are. It is a fine line. I so want to visit all my blog friends, but my house, my kids, my husband all need me here to be fully engaged. I am glad to hear you are doing well. I think of you often. It is in the 80's here and I am ready for a change.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22?! Sounds wonderful to this very pregnant person. It's 85 here today, but is supposed to be cooling down in a few days.

    ReplyDelete