Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Still recovering

Recovery is going well. I feel really good and if it weren't for the incision on my neck I wouldn't even feel as though I had surgery. The baby is doing fine as well. I had my monthly OB check yesterday and the baby's heart rate was good and baby was kicking away. I was also able to do a little shopping yesterday as well, I had to leave my Mom and husband in Sam's to check out while I went to the van to sit and rest but after a few minutes rest I was back to normal (I should have worn different shoes!)


Good news: Our weather has finally broken and the weeks of rain have stopped for now. We had a sunny day yesterday and today is just as sunny. I am going to get a shower and get myself outside for a while!


 May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! It's good to hear you're up and about. Take good care of yourself and rest while you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you and I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete