Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's all coming back to me

I still am not "there" when it comes to keeping home but things are getting better around here. Slowly, it is all coming back to me and the daily necessities are being taken care of. Laundry is back where it should be, in fact, my morning load today was pretty small due to the laundry being up to date. Keeping up with the daily "stuff" helps when one is home. I had to stay home due to a sick child. Blessing #2 began with stomach complaints on Tuesday afternoon and spent that day and the next two on the couch. Friday morning I took her to the doctor, she has a urinary tract infection. We began anitbiotics yesterday and I can already tell a difference. She isn't back to normal yet but she is doing better than yesterday. I think this is only the second time in her life she has required an anitbiotic ( I am very thankful for that fact as I dislike giving antibiotics to my blessings).


I haven't been around the blog this past week as we had some computer problems which are now fixed and I should be back in business. I know there are pictures to be downloaded from the camera....but a little girl is requesting my presence for a movie. I must go.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear. Glad you are doing better. Hope your little one gets feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((Hugs))! I hope your little one feels much better, very soon. Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your little one feels better soon! And thanks for posting some about Pallin...I was curious to know how you conservative Alaskans feel about her since she's basically an unknown to me. So far though I have a good feeling....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear your blessing was not well. I hope by now she is back to normal. I am just trying to get myself out of vacation mode. Today my goal is to have all the bags put away. So, I'd better get off and get to it!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete