Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of the 2008-2009 School Year

 


Class picture


August2008108.jpg image by kaysmarmey


I almost included myself in this picture but I was having a "bad hair" day. ThanksJenn for the first day of school picture idea.


The day went okay, it never seems to be a good day when the teacher oversleeps.


Here is the beginnings of the cave for blessing #3's Winter Promise Hideaways in History Curriculum.


August2008102.jpg image by kaysmarmey


August2008101.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Yes, I can see that you can't see much in these pictures, I will take better ones tomorrow. At least this is a "do a little every day" type of project. Tomorrow she will draw some cave drawings in her cave and I can't remember right now what else she will do.


I do know that I will begin my day a little differently tomorrow, there are always things to work out in these first few weeks of school.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading the last 3 posts! I am so glad you feel like yourself. Did a phone call wake you up this morning? pv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love first day of school pictures! Looks like your first day was a success, even if the teacher did sleep in. And for your information, this teacher slept in a little on our first day.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete