Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Governor?

Who would have thought that when the blessings and I went to see Sarah Palin's Inaugruation that yesterday morning I would wake up to find out that our Governor is John McCain's VP running mate. We had heard rumors and that her name was mentioned as a running mate but I never thought she would be the chosen one. I am not a "news" or "political" person at all, but I will be watching closely this election season. (I actually turned on Fox News yesterday!) We really like our governor as she is not bowing to corporate oil and big business.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. It was our tiny city that was chosen to introduce her in. Weird! I have no idea why they chose Dayton, Ohio as THE PLACE but they did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Palin is a lovely Conservative and may just be the Deborah like figure to bring a generation of righteous men into power!


    Congrats to you Alaskans that paved the way!


    Take care and MAY GOD BLESS,

    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete