Sunday, August 17, 2008

Information

I can honestly say that I finally feel normal (my normal that is). I have not felt like this since becoming pregnant. Tomorrow is my post op appointment and I hope to have any and all physical restrictions lifted so that I may resume life as I enjoy it!! I am actually looking forward to starting school on Tuesday and getting back into a routine with my blessings, my homekeeping and just life in general. I won't be running marathons any time soon and I don't plan on taking on any new endeavors for the duration of my pregnancy but I can put the focus back onto taking care of my family and home.  I actually feel better than I have felt in 23 weeks! Speaking of 23 weeks, I can not believe that we are 23 weeks into this pregancy. Every time I view the ticker at the top of the page it amazes me! Baby will be here before we know it.


We had an ultrsound on Friday and from all first impressions all looks really good. I will get the full update when I see my OB DR again in early September but the ultrasound DR didn't have any comments and he usually does if he sees anything abnormal as he was an OB/GYN before crossing over to the ultrasound side of things.


Did I say I was looking forward to school starting? I worked on a little planning in my days of recovery before I felt too great but good enough to be sitting up and doing something sedintary. So, I think we are ready. I wanted to start on Monday but I have this appointment scheduled right in the middle of the morning. I think we will get the school supplies that Nana purchased for the blessings in order tomorrow afternoon though.


It was so wonderful to have my Mom here for my surgery and recovery. Bless her heart, she kept so busy with household chores and children requesting playing outside or playing games inside that it will probably take her all week to rest up and feel normal again (especially with the time change added in as well). But for me it was glorious to have someone here to take care of the needs of my family while I was able to rest and recover. The wonderful ladies at church brought meals most of the time Mom was here so we only had to cook two nights of her stay which helped tremendously. I am so thankful that she has a job that she has the time off to be able and willing to come and help when help is needed. My wonderful sweetheart was also able to take off about a little over a week as well and him being here was a great comfort to me as well.


 May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. Marmey,

    I'm so happy you are doing much better, that is an answer to prayer. I can't wait to plan my trip =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a wonderful report. I hope your first week of school goes smooth. :-)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you posting! I'm glad you're recovering well and hope that your post-op appt went well!

    ReplyDelete