Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The work of a homeschooling Mother

Have you ever thought about all the work you do on any given day? Have you ever thought if anyone else notices the work you do on any given day? We do  a job that often makes others think that since  we are not working, we just sit around and watch TV. I would like for some one who things my job as wife, mother, house cleaner, etc., is a job filled with slacking to come in a spend a day doing my job, as I do my job. Not just keeping things going and entertaining the blessings. But to cook the meals, clean the house, clean the blessings, do the laundry, walk the dog, teach the blessings. Whew!!! They would be tired. Now, not to even mention training and teaching our children to be useful, selfless servants of God! This is just what is going on in my mind today. No wonder I have not found time to get on the treadmill lately. I plan to get on there in about an hour and read my Bible while I walk. Maybe some little task will go undone today but that will be okay as my body needs the walk!!


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment