Friday, September 15, 2006

Girl day

My husband and blessing #1 went hunting today so it has been a girl day. The girls have played a couple of games, played outside and played in their rooms. All is girl time is good for them as the oldest two blessings usually play together and the youngest either tags along or doesn't want to play what they are playing. So, I have had a quiet day. Slowly going about my tasks. We did not do any school work since #1 was not here today. They have enjoyed some fun time together and so have I. We have church tonight as we have a guest speaker in town, so I have prepped all the clothing for that and switched my closet from summer to winter clothing. That needed to be done desperately. Now I have to attack my husbands side in the next few weeks.


May the Lord find us faithful.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment