Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ending the week

We had a wonderful week this week. We accomplished our goals and got some things settled for as to where to end review and move forward. I got back into our reading curriculum with blessing #1 and I will probably move that way with number #2 next week. I feel as though she needs a little more review but she is doing well with her reading.  We are really liking Mystery of History, #1 is looking forward to tomorrow: The Ice Age!!! I still let #3 come as go as she gets the urge. Some days she will do 5-6 pages in math then the next she will do only 2 and be finished (she is still preschool age). We will buckle down with reading soon though, probably after the snow falls and we have more time indoors. Right now we are still enjoying unusually warm temps for our area, so we have been taking walks and bike rides daily. We found a great place to cross country ski this winter! I am really excited about that. I do not mind the treadmill but I really enjoy exercising out of doors. BTW, I have lost five pounds!!! I have really been trying to exercise about 4 times a week for the past few weeks. I have been walking a mile when I walk on the treadmill, I am not sure how far I am walking when I walk outside.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment