Thursday, September 14, 2006

family time

My husband came home tonight, when he is hunting I am never sure when he will come home.  Fortunately for him, I had dinner ready and in the crock pot keeping it warm in case he came home as  I had received a scratchy phone call from him this afternoon.


School work is going well, all of the blessing are progressing nicely and I am convinced that we should school year around with breaks here and there. So, I will be planning and working on that.


I have not accomplished everything on my plans but we are doing 95% so we will march on.


I made it on the treadmill yesterday but not today. I still have not gotten my morning routine where it should be but I am getting there. Once hunting season is over I will be more on a routine as my husband will be back to work and our daily  routine will be more routine. I just love routine. 


May the Lord find us faithful.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment