Friday, September 8, 2006

Family Friday

The first week of school went well, even with Dad home. I am used to it being just the blessings and myself at home during the day and Dad is on vacation for hunting season. So, next week we will be alone again as Dad will be out moose hunting. I know have all the curriculum as some filtered in at the end of the week. So, next week will be more to the grind stone. I still have such time with music practice and read alouds, but Dad has been home also, next week will be more "normal" if there is any such thing.


We did a lot of assessing this week to see where we need to dive in for the year. I must be off to make some hunting food and goodies. I am make breakfast burritos, cookies and zucchini bread for husband's trip.


May the Lord  find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment