Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Swimming

I finally got the blessings into swimming lessons, I know this is a bit overdue and the oldest will be 8 next week, but life kept happening and I did not make swimming lessons a priority. They all love it though, even the one who is struggling with the whole thing and is the least experienced and least willing to swim, stills loves lessons. I guess he does not realize he is the only one not doing some things. Maybe that is because he has been allowed to move forward at his own pace and not been in constant competition his whole life. I think competition to a degree is good but I remember hating competing as a child. Maybe I allow his to keep on being this way because I remember how I felt in those situations and I had no choice but to be there and endure. Any way, we are in lessons now and he will learn something from it even if it is only to go under the water for a few seconds.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment