Thursday, July 13, 2006

Looking forward

"School" starts soon. Many mothers around the country are counting down until the children are out of the house, that is if the mothers are even in the house! I enjoy my blessings, sure there are the days when I want to scream and run away, but those are few and far in between. Most of us want the "idealist","perfect" home, family and marriage. But, reality is we are all horrible, wretched, sinful, unperfect human beings. It is good to have goals and high ones but we should not lose hope and give up and do nothing just because we cannot reach our goal, which often times is unattainable in the first place. I once heard an evangelist say that if people are not reaching your expectations, then lower your expectations! That statement has had an effect on my life. Instead of getting frustrated at my husband or the blessings, I have to look at what they do well and what they have learned,etc. Also, do I add up to all that I expect others to be?  Not at all.


May the Lord find us faithful.


Now, get me to the school supply aisle, I love school supplies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment