Thursday, July 27, 2006

Morning

This is our second cloudy, breezy day. It did not rain one drop yesterday which is odd. We will see what today will hold.


We had one of the missionaries we support in our church last night. He gave an update of the work and he preached. He shared with us from Romans 15:30-32. He spoke on how our praying here at home greatly impacted the work on the field. It gave me a renewed thought process on that. It is something I know but had filed in the back of my mind. Maybe all this is coming together since I have started a Bible study on prayer. But I know I will pray more specifically for our missionaries. Praying for our missionaries will be a part of our homeschool schedule this year, specific prayer for each missionary.
May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment