Friday, June 2, 2006

Stop the train, I want to get off!!!

I have been so busy the past two days. I had to bake some thing, so I am up late getting a blog fix while I wait for things to cool enough to cover and go to bed. Then it is up early and out the door again tomorrow. But, I will be finished with my little expedition tomorrow afternoon. Monday, I will be back to regular schedule! Whew and yahoo!!!


On a different note, my husband is the greatest! I have never been loved so unconditionally. He loves the first thing in the morning me, the grumpy me, the happy me, the everything me. He also loves the Lord and serves Him with much vigor. He loves our children and wants to spend time with them. He has much discernment and uses it wisely. He is our protector, our compass, our guide. I will have much to do to prepare for Father's Day this year. He has always been this way but I am just realizing the extent of this man that I have the pleasure of sharing my life with.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment