Saturday, June 10, 2006

A day of work

I love the feeling of accomplishment after a day of work. I painted a little more, mulched a flower bed and spent some time visiting with our friends before they were off to the airport. We had a few things to pick up in town and then off to a last minute invitation in the evening. All and all a busy but not rushed day! Just my speed. Now, back to the feeling word. I normally do not go on feelings but hard work seems to do a person good!


Now to get things ready for Sunday morning!


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite days are when I accomplish a lot and still get the regular things done. My children sometimes tell me, "I'm sorry you have to work so hard." I tell them that I love work. It's like play to me to take one thing (a mess) and make it into something else. It satisfies me, much like their playing does them.


    Good job to you.

    ReplyDelete