Thursday, June 8, 2006

What worked and did not work

We keep a fairly flexible schedule and try to keep all the academic work in the morning. I DO NOT like early morning but I am trying to make myself. I like to get up and get the day started off with a shower, dressed and quiet time with the Lord before the blessings begin to filter in. BUT, that does not always happen.


We generally  practice violin after breakfast, if we do not do this now it does not get done at all, and chores. Then head into Bible as a group. 1B7 works independently first as I work with 1G5, 2G4 wants to be doing school and has to have something to do so I have to keep her busy and quiet while I work with 1g5. Then when they are finished, I work with 1b7 one on one.


 After lunch we usually have quiet reading time in beds. Then we read aloud and free play, some times outside sometimes not, depending on the temp.


This year I want to work more on hand work, crafts, etc. in the afternoon as naps will not be as necessary for 1g4.

No comments:

Post a Comment