Tuesday, June 6, 2006

What we use

We are a blend of Charlotte Mason method, the principle approach and classical education. So, we do a little of everything.


We use Scardey Cat Reading System for reading and grammar and spelling.


Math- U-See, love that and so does the Blessings.


Apologia science and backyard scientist for fun!


We have used and will continue to use FIAR, we started with BFIAR


History, we have just used FIAR, but I am looking at Mystery of History, any ideas?comments welcome.


We have a computer program, Start Write for handwriting.


I try to notebook as much as possible and add copy work about every day.


This summer, I will use Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons for the youngest blessings as a head start.


And the oldest started Hey Andrew Teach me some Greek the other day.


I also plan to do some Nature Study this summer. Lots of snow here in the winter!


May the Lord find us faithful.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment