Sunday, June 4, 2006

Sunday Evening

Usually by this time on Sunday night I am exhausted and very down and out. By the time we are in and out for the am and pm services at church the house is a mess and I am tired and grumpy. But today is not like that. Yes, the house is in need of a quick run through in the morning but we had a very busy but enjoyable day. First of all we have attended a marriage seminar at church with Dr. and Mrs. Bob Jones III, which has been very thought provoking and eye opening. I always forget in between their visits to our church how much I enjoy hearing both Dr. Bob and Beneth speak. Especially Beneth. She is so down to earth and has such a love of the Lord. Then on top of it all our precious friends are in town vacationing and I was able to spend time this afternoon and evening with my friend in whom I only see about every two years or so! So, I feel very renewed and calm tonight.


The most interesting thing it that we have had record low temperatures here for this time of the year. It is supposed to be below freezing tonight. We pulled all the potted plants inside of the garage and I covered all the perinnials in the ground. So, hopefully we will be back to our warm sunny weather soon!! Where is that midnight sun?


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment