Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A completed job

We finished 1.B.7's room today. I finished the painting last night  and today was spent dusting baseboards, vacuuming the corners and giving everything a move around. We found some items that had been hidden during clean up.  Object lesson here: we can hid our sin for a while but eventually our sin will be brought out in the open. And, sin hidden will grow until it cannot be hidden any more.


We discussed that tonight. The room looks fresh and clean, next week another room. We have a marriage enrichement seminar this weekend and I am helping with the luncheon so the next few days will be spent working on that.


We started Greek today, Level 1 of Hey Andrew teach me some Greek, at 1.B7's request. Lots of ambition for that Blessing today! So, I am off to get the Blessings in bed and give the house a quick go over before I head into a busy weekend.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment