Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cookies and the Swap

The girls rolling and cutting cookies, they rolled and cut about 12 dozen plus.

001

 

006

The swap was at the home of a friend, we had chips and queso and a hot cocoa bar and cookies!!

 

My co-host bought cookie tins for everyone, they were cute gingerbread tins and one snowman tin, I asked for that one. Yes, I am different!

015

The table of cookie varieties

016

My two and the baby of the swap house.

017

Some of the other daughters of the mother/daughter swap participants.

018

I attempted white chocolate dipped marshmallow peppermint stirrers for the cocoa.

025

Elisabeth’s cup of cocoa

040

And, me with my mouth moving. I must talk a lot, at least when I am with my friends!

044

We were able to send cookie tins to two families in our church who have Mommas going through cancer treatments.

Prayer request: I have two friends undergoing chemo treatment right now. Would you pray for them?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun time. I'll be praying for your friends.

    ReplyDelete