Monday, March 12, 2012

Lunch

Lunch is a meal that is usually simple and often the Blessings are on their own (except for the little guy, someone gets his food for him). Our temperatures have been mild lately so I have been encouraging before lunch recess time when I remember. One day last week I, put together a simple lunch while the Blessings were outside. Funny, I can think when the house is quiet. Levi is reading a baseball book and sharing facts and quizzing his sisters.
There is no place like home.




3 comments:

  1. I am thinking that today will be a great day to eat out on the deck. I love how you made their lunch special using the tiered plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showing us snippets of your daily life. I need to show some more in the near future. I seem to be lead to less blogging right not but hope to be getting back to more of it soon.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet and such nice photos. We were getting nice weather and now the wind has moved in. :(

    ReplyDelete